5.10.11

THE Modern Family UNIT...

...has in many ways stayed the same, true to its essence, faithful to its objective through the years. The changes it has experienced have had to do with adaptation to social and environmental situations.

I can only speak for the family I have and am raising (a husband, two children-boy and girl-, and two pets- a dog and a fish), but not mentioning in length doesn't mean I don't acknowledge and respect all forms of FAMILY UNITS.

From where I see things, the most important change we've had to adapt to is the LIMITED SPACE we've got to live and enjoy a full life. This I've come to appreciate even more now that I'm living in an apartment on the 4th floor with no garden anywhere near.

It has become a very important part of our daily lives to make the most of the space we've got with functional, or better yet, multifunctional items.


So now, I'll search the web for ideas on living a modern/green/uncomplicated/uncluttered joyful life...

No comments:

Post a Comment