7.10.11

NOT SO SURE ABOUT THIS...

...of course, what do I know I'm not an architect...OH, I AM AN ARCHITECT!
And I live in México City and have remembered year after year the victims of a terrible earthquake (1985) that had it's epicenter far away from hear but nevertheless had terrible consequences DUE TO THE 'MUDDY' TERRAIN ON WHICH THIS CITY IS BUILT (specifically the ZÓCALO). Because let's remember that this city was built on a Lake, so even though the lake has long been drained by the population, the underground is still and probably will always be (due to filtrations) WET...The cost of a construction like that will be much debated and fought against when the time comes...

Anyway, IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS!! (believe me, I don't mean to come off as a NAY SAYER, but there are so many needs not being filled ON THE SURFACE, that to invest in something like this, well it doesn't make much sense...)

GOOD LUCK BNKR ARQUITECTURA!!
http://inhabitat.com/bnkr-arquitectura-reveals-plans-for-an-incredible-underground-skyscraper-in-mexico-city/

No comments:

Post a Comment